cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family plan for 7 family members and we are all using public mobile.

Hardial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am a long-time subscriber of the public mobile, and my 7 family members all use the service with the company. we require the international minutes to India, for one person is 750 minutes for $15 monthly. I am looking for the family pack for international and all 7 members will be using it, is there any way it gets cheap but more minutes to use or that sort of thing.

A reply will greatly be appreciated.

Regards,

hardial

4 REPLIES 4

Hardial
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The thing is  there are still people that does not use the smart phone and we have to get the international minutes to get to the other end.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hardial 

PM does not have family plan.  It is not possible to share minutes/data between accounts.  Long distance minutes add-on does not have expiry date.  Minutes will stay with your account until completely used.

Options:

1.  Purchase long distance add-on for each account.  It costs more upfront.  But each add-on will last longer as it is used by one person instead of 7 person sharing.

2.  Use the voice chat feature provided by Signal or WhatApp app on your Android or Apple phone.  I understand that India mobile data are very cheap.  It is not expensive to use VoIP voice calls.  It is free if you are using wifi.

My family members are using Signal app voice or video chat to talk to each other.

tweakthis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As far as I know, it is not possible to share the minutes. Know, however, that any minutes you purchase will not expire. They are good until you use them up. Unlike other plans where add-ons disappear at the end of the month.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Hardial hi no you would each have to get the add,it is not a monthly cost it is one time payment until all the minutes are used  also to be clear it is for calling India from canada not vice versa

Need Help? Let's chat.