cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to change plan upon renewal

a979039
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was on the 90days $120 plan and it expired as of today.

I wanted to change to the 30days $40 4.5GB plan.

Since the plan expired, the system didn't let me change the plan on the dot (or I could have done something wrong) and only let me change on the next renewal cycle.

I believe I accidentally renewal on the old plan and paid for 90 days.

As this is not the plan and amount I intended to process, can any of the adminstrative staff here help?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are able to get the mods give you the 39 day plan and have funds in available funds. Just suspend the service by enabling  lost /stolen feature.

I am 99% sure they will not refund your credit card.

Also mod reply time is in the 24-48 hour time frame at the moment.

a979039

6 - 7 hours later still waiting for Moderators response.

a979039

The reason I do NOT want to have a 90 days plan again simply because I want to temporary suspend the service after a month. I also do NOT want the fund to be sitting in as available fund, as it will continue to pay for service that I do not need.

I agree with @mimmo, if you've activated the previous plan now, simply future date the plan change now, and in 90 days you'll be on your way.

Set it, and forget it.

mimmo

I would futuredate the plan you want.  The mods might be able to change the plan to the one you want but they will only give you a refund to available funds not back to your credit card.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

popping

@a979039

Send a private message to moderator for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.