cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new plan can't activate right away?

Louis5020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a message yesterday, but no response. 

Here is the message;

Public Mobile
Browse

•  

All communityKnowledge baseUser SearchPrivate Messages
Private MessagesNew Message

Sent: ‎09-10-2018 07:18 PM

Hey. There

I used autoplay to pay my bill. My circle starts at September 12th and ends October 11th. I would like to changed my current plan to 6G for 45 dollars (3G speed). Can u help me change it right away please.  I don't want another month.  Thank you very much for your help. 

Again, thank you

Louis5020

7 REPLIES 7

Louis5020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried. It didn't work. 😞

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @Louis5020,

Its easy to do it in self serve. As moderators are busy for other immediate queries may I offer my help?

You can do it by logging in to self serve:

1.   As you have 4 tabs (Overview, My Profile, Payments, Plans and Add ons), you can do it either from 'Overview' or "Plans and Add ons" tab.

2.   In both the tabs, you have "Change Plan" option. You click on the button "Change Plan" and it opens the page with all plan options. At present it is on the 2nd serial from top. You click and check on the radio button. Then go to bottom of the page, where you have 2 x options. "Change Plan Now" and "Change on the Next Renewal Date". As per your plan, you should click on the first one. It will open the page for payment prompt, where you fill in all details. It activates immediately based on the payment success.

3.   You should log out of self serve and log in again. From 'Overview' tab you can see the latest plan.

4. Now, you may have to restart your phone for service change taking effect. Its not mandatory, but I have found it useful, and it doesnot take more than a minute.

Hope, I could be helpful.

Thanks.

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@stonechucker

First I've heard of it although I'm quite new to the community.  Thanks for the correction.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Given that your plan renewal date is tomorrow, why not just change the plan yourself using selfserve?  You don't need moderator assistance to do that.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Louis5020, here are a few tips on using private messaging.  The moderator team do not associated the community forum account to the self serve account.  Moreover, some people like myself use a single community forum account to manage many self serve accounts.  If you need them to investigate a particular self serve account, you need to identify the account by providing the account number and PIN code. 

@darkstar107, responses are returned in the order they are received.  No issue is more important than another.

First in, first out.  This is what Public Mobile has said, and has repeated multiple times.

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mods could take up to 48 hours to respond to messages.  Since your service is working it's likely not a top priority for them.  They will get back to you though, just be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.