cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed payment during activation

jess82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to activate a sending line with PM. Knowing I can't have 2 lines on the same profile,  I'm trying to set up a second profile using a difference email and at the very end when I select Activate SIM it says Payment Could Not Be Completed. 

I've tried 3 different cards and cleared my phone's history before trying again but no change.

Help!!

5 REPLIES 5

jess82

Turned out the glitch was trying to use Chrome through anything Android. Multiple attempts over different days failed until i tried through my parent's iPhone.  Activation and payment worked through Safari. Didn't make sense why but it's fine now. 

jess82

Thank you for the suggestion. My CC statement has 2 pending charges for $0 from PM.  So it doesn't look like an actual payment was completed.  Just tests.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Have you checked your online statements as suggested. Many have fallen victim to a glitch where payments actually went through each time they submitted it, so make sure that isn't the case. If it is, your second line should be active, and you can touch base with a CSA to request the other 2 payments to either go into your available balance (so you won't have your card charged again until basically the New Year) - this option is probably easiest, or you could request a refund.

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue when trying to use a registered prepaid credit card with my postal codes matching both the registered prepaid credit card and my new PM account postal code. Not matter what i tried it didn’t work. 

I ended up activating with my standard credit card, then updated my payment info with prepaid credit card right after successful activation. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jess82 

First double check that you were not charged with any of your credit cards?  

If not charged, try again with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. Or maybe try a different device if possible.  

If charged one credit card, try to put your SIM card in your phone to see whether active

Need Help? Let's chat.