cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on cancelation

alexthomascv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20221108_093108_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

 Hi there, I pressed on YES button by mistake. I don't need any add-on service. How can I cancel it? I logged in my account and do not see this active yet. But, I'm afraid they may charge my card for $40 in December. I do not want that to happen. Please help. Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

alexthomascv

Thanks. I do not see that message you highlighted in your screenshot. I guess the plan change is not triggered. 

IMG_20221108_202117.jpg

texwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You are not seeing the important part.  You need to scroll down to see the potential plan change.  If you see it but decided not to go through you can cancel the change.

texwood_0-1667934950088.png

alexthomascv

Thanks much for your prompt response everyone. This is what I see when I logged in. 

16679326933993004078572983451292.jpg

HI @alexthomascv   When you are at that Change plan page, you should see something like this

hTideGnow_0-1667930607962.png

just press Cancel Plan change

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alexthomascv  Follow @hTideGnow instructions.. if you can log in.. no need to message a CS agent 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @alexthomascv   this is not an add-on but a plan change.

but you can stop it.  Just login to My Account, go to Plan & add-on, click Change My Plan, you should see a notice saying you have a scheduled plan change , just click Cancel

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

This is NOT add-on.

You just changed your plan to $40/15GB data plan.

You can try to talk to agent and explain your mistake. Maybe even through web site you might be able to reverse plan change.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

No need to talk to agent. Cancel plan change could be done trough your account. Thanks guys!

Need Help? Let's chat.