cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely FRUSTRATED

Craig007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I dont know who to contact ....my line is not working. Which is costing me revenue. Customers have my number and cannot reach me. I need my telephone number which I've had even before public mobile came around. Please contact me to solve this asap

19 REPLIES 19

There is another "trick" of adding more money but you probably aren't interested in that idea at this point.

The other ticket verfification method is your 4 digit account pin which I prefer. Lastly answering a bunch of questions. Some people do fine with the private message method too.

Craig007

Brother I try  submit a ticket again, it requires a verification by text in the end  I cannot receive text, plus it wont accept my email, they have on file!  This is so pointless bro. I can get into my account with email but to get help it wont recognize email. Never seen a company with such a screw up system. I'm sure I'm not the only one this is happening to. Hopefully is people leave the company in droves they will give better service.  All the best bro. They can keep the number.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 ,  can you please link these 2 accounts together My line is not working  (same issue)

Craig007

Thanks

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Craig007  As this is urgent, I'd start a ticket with CS Agent who are employees of PM.  We can offer suggestions but that troubleshooting will take time and can be hit/miss depending on what we understand to be the problem.

You can contact an agent using the chatbot.  Type "agent" and click contact us to go through the wizard.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If for some reason they don't respond to the ticket, you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Here is a help article about how to contact the CS Agent.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Craig007 

Try something else - login to your self-serve account and try labeling your service as "lost / stolen". Then log out of self-serve. Then log back in and remove that designation.

Then reboot your phone.

Does that reestablish a network connection?

If none of the above, to contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Craig007 the call problem only since today?

@Craig007 

You're definitely certain when you say data works you're referring to mobile data and not local wi-fi, correct?

Have you checked to make sure your phone is not blacklisted? Unlikely, but it has happened to many:

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

@Craig007   if you dont' mind, try to Preferred network trick first

as to open proper ticket with support, here you are:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Craig007

How do I contact moderator?

@Craig007 wrote:

Outgoing calls dont work, incoming text dont work, or outgoing. Only data works.

@Craig007 again, please try to change the Preferred network or Network type to 3G and let us know if the phone connects to the network at all

as tell message "moderator",  did you send to the correct person? moderator is now called CS_agent

Craig007

Not even 1 moderator has responded

Craig007

I dont know what public mobile has come to

Craig007

I reset everything. Obviously if data works, apn etc is fine. I cannot even call 611 !!!

Craig007

Outgoing calls dont work, incoming text dont work, or outgoing. Only data works.

@Craig007   ok., then check couple things

1. does outgoing call work?

2. data work?

and try this:

change the Preferred network type to 3G only  or WCDMA only  and see if you can make and receive calls under 3G/WCDMA

Craig007

I even have extra funds in account

Craig007

I did all this man, nothing. It is not suspended

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Craig007   you line is not work, did you try to access My Account and see if it is active or suspended?

If it is suspended, you should see a button Reactivate my plan, just click and make a payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

If it shows active, then try to turn off the phone for 5 mins, power on and see it the phone can connect to the network

Need Help? Let's chat.