cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Credit Card and Payment Issue

pmuser1807
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, My credit card recently expired and I got a message today saying my plan expired. So I went in now and made the payment and I just had a couple of questions.

1) How long does it take for the service to kick back in?

2) I'm having some trouble interpreting the bill. Did I pay twice? Its says $126.00 and $120.00. It also says I have a $15 credit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PM1.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

pmuser1807
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone, I paid and went for lunch. It looks like its working now. Both the data and calls are going through.

@REP As the others mentioned, I believe it would be best to contact the mods. In my situation it came back within 45 minutes so yea.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your replies and assistance.

I appreciate it!

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@REP wrote:

I've been waiting for 5 Days for service..3 days of not hearing back from the Moderator and getting really frustrated!! I have the message to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay" so I disregarded, but I have no service either!! Let me know if you get service.

I would encourage you to send a message to the mods if you have not yet, you shouldn't be waiting for 5 days without service.

Use this link to send a message to the mods and be sure to include your phone number, pin and detailed description of your issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

REP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting for 5 Days for service..3 days of not hearing back from the Moderator and getting really frustrated!! I have the message to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay" so I disregarded, but I have no service either!! Let me know if you get service.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Regarding the $15 credit...

If you look before your credit card payment, you'll see $15 in rewards. Usually, on autopay, it'll only charge your card the total minus reward credits. You ended up topping up with $120, whereas autopay would of only charged your card $105. Hope that makes sense! Robot Happy

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Your transaction history looks correct to me @pmuser1807. If you add up the items after your credit card payment of $120, you'll see it adds up to $120. So, no, you didn't pay twice. Each 90 days you're receiving a 'Fall 2016' credit of $126, which offsets the costs of items if you were to add them individually.

As for item 1, like @srlawren haven't had that happen, but maybe someone else can answer your question. My guess would be... right away, but I don't know.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pmuser1807

I've never experienced 1 so I can't say. For 2, here's my guide to understanding your transaction history.  Hopefully it answers your question.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.