cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything has changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I just came back online today and saw all the changes. For some reason I cannot sign into my old community account (koen4224), it only allows me to sign in with my account? Why? Where is the username and password login like before? I don't want to post here I want to post there where I had everything saved. Where did it go?

How do I switch my current plan to E-SIM, there is no option anywhere?

Also lots of issues on the website and new app. 

Rewards won't load at all. 

Most importantly I want my old Community account back, how do I get into it?

40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

this new update is awful. Everything is malfunctioning, I can't get into my old community account and even when trying to regularly sign into the my account, it tells my my password is wrong when it's not I just changed it. It works and than it doesn't. 

This is such nonsense. We went from a functional system to this for what? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want the old system back, I've been selling, activating and using Public for years and this new update suuucks. 

It was so much better before.

@Anonymous wrote:

Regardless I should be able to sign into my old community with username and password like I used to? Why can't I use that option anymore? 

Go back to the old website. 

@Anonymous   No, you cannot go back

The whole upgrade is about single sign-on, one email login for My account and Community.   Your issue is just they are unable to link the old community name with My Account.  

Please be patience and open ticket with support.  I am pretty sure they can sort it out

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regardless I should be able to sign into my old community with username and password like I used to? Why can't I use that option anymore? 

Go back to the old website. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the other one is made with the same email it just made this new account with. It says my username is taken and the account is still there. 

@Anonymous   I would say they are on the right direction to make a single sign-on experience

Not sure if it is bad, we see so many complain they cannot successfully link up the 2 accounts  (My Account and Community), however, there are a lot more able to link up without problem.

So, will see how it unfold. 

Please Open ticket with support first

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

I can’t be sure as I have not been following all the threads and posts today, but could this community mismatch be a result of perhaps email addresses not EXACTLY matching between the prior community user profile and the associated service account?

It seems to have impacted more than one person, so I’d be curious to know what’s going on 🤔🤔

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Make sure the email address matches on both accounts. If your are then contact a CS_Agent.

Did you verify your accounts?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/bd-p/Announcements 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I signed in with ever ID and it made me a new account. I hate these new changes. They should have kept it the same and just added the new changes. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @Anonymous   

did you follow the step to setup an EverSafe id?

If so, you might need to open ticket with support to have them look at it

Need Help? Let's chat.