Did you mean: 

Every time I call out, the call hangs up before dialing

Kittycat3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

Saffire0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received this from PM...
"Thanks for reporting this! I have checked and there is a general outage in the western area so right now our support team is working to resolve this asap. We apologie for the situation and we`ll let you know as soon as we have an update!"

Saffire0

It's not just your issue. I'm having the same problem and so is my husband, who is currently at work in a different city. 

Saffire0

I have. My husband also can't call out so it's not just a "me" issue. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Saffire0 

open ticket with PM as well so they are aware 

Saffire0

Mine is doing the same this morning. Must be some kind of outage.

@Kittycat3 

@Kittycat3 wrote:

Yes I  tried several. Some local, some long distance. I can receive call, but I am not able to call out. It says call ended before it dials out 

What about texting? data? 

Might be an outage in your area:

https://www.telus.com/en/qc/outages

slusagm

better to try your sim in another phone if possible

and of course, ask PM to check.  They might be able to reset the service on the system and it would fix it

Kittycat3

Yes I  tried several. Some local, some long distance. I can receive call, but I am not able to call out. It says call ended before it dials out 

slusagm

Try also calling with a 1 in front of the 10 digits , or calling without if you have been calling with the 1

and you tried calling different numbers, right?

Kittycat3

This is recent. I have rebooted my phone. I can re everything calls but cannot dial ot. It says call ended as soon as I dial out

slusagm

but can you receive calls? data work?

try reboot the phone and try reset all networks and try your sim card in another phone

and you have that problem everywhere? or just some particular places like your home?

if you cannot make it work after trying above, you need to ask PM.  You can open ticket with PM using the Orange Chatbot icon on the lower right. Type the question Submit ticket and select Contact Us to get to ticket open screen

or message them using this link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kittycat3 , this a recent issue or persistent?  Are you getting decent signal strength during the call?  Does it happen everywhere or just certain locations?  Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.