cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe login

Campy1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to public mobile and I believe I already registered my eversafe id but when I try to log in, I get a code sent to my email. I enter that code and the same window pops up saying it sent a code to my phone but I never get a text. I can’t go any further…?

5 REPLIES 5

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Eversafe is frustrating, believe me I know.  But I keep hearing about data breaches in various industry, even hospitals are being attacked now, so it's probably a good thing PM does this.  I was part of the big Mackenzie Financial breach earlier this year and that was stressful, I don't need another one.  My work is constantly sending emails reminding us to be vigilant and not to blindly click on anything we get sent and they've actually tested and caught a few people here clicking things they shouldn't have.

@BKNS27 wrote:

and there should be a checkmark to the right of your email and password.

@BKNS27- I had to check that for myself. 🙂 The green checkmarks mean something valid was entered. It could be junk. It could be just about any email address. It does not validate against a registered email address. The password can be just about anything 8 or more characters. All validation comes upon clicking Log in.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Campy1234 

If you recently activated your SIM, you will have created an Eversafe ID. It is part of the activation process.

Don’t use any password app to login. You need to manually enter your email and password and there should be a checkmark to the right of your email and password.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Campy1234  Tap “ didn’t get the code?” 

you should then receive an option list of where to send it again.

Use the one which best suits you.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Campy1234 , please try again using incognito mode on the browser or using the app.  

Need Help? Let's chat.