cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe Login

PodunkDavis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a Public Mobile Log in and ordered a sim card.  The sim card has arrived and I log in to my Public Mobile account and the screen that comes up informs me to 'Resume Activation".   This takes me to a Eversafe page which asks me to log in again.  When I go to log in, it says the email and password don't match, even though that is what I just logged in with to my Public Mobile account. 

5 REPLIES 5

@PodunkDavis1  I’m sure your using the correct email and password , try again but use the reset  password option this should give you code sent to email verify it , then change password or use same one again just re renter it and confirm . Then go to log in again using the “new” password or same one and this time you should be able to log in . Or use that link to support I sent you last reply 

PodunkDavis1

I have down loaded the app, but it asks me to use a valid email address which is the one I've registered with.  I think it's because I haven't been able to register the sim card because I can't get past the Eversafe login.

@PodunkDavis1  Try clearing the app cache or uninstall it and reinstall it , if still no luck use this direct link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PodunkDavis1

I have down loaded the app, but it asks me to use a valid email address which is the one I've registered with.  I think it's because I haven't been able to register the sim card because I can't get past the Eversafe login.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PodunkDavis1  Have you downloaded the new app to finish the activation yet ?

Need Help? Let's chat.