cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

Gibbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I clicked the esim and paid for a new activation.  Upon checking the phone it came up esim compatible.  After 6 hrs of frustration and visiting a store with hu.a s I was told a samsung s20 is not compatible with s20.  Now my subscription is hung up on esim   I need to get the wsim eliminate from my account.  I have purchased a sim card and installed it.

4 REPLIES 4

@Gibbs  Hopefully support will reimburse you for that . Just have to work with them on it , I’m just a customer like you trying to help . If it was up to me I would credit you right away .

Gibbs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That might work but first you need an account and that was impossible since PM said the phone was compatible with esim but after hitting activate it then stated the phone non compatible.  That opened a whole can of worms.  A cs finally got the phone working with a physical sim but somehow the managed to charge my CC twice so now a week later I am still trying to get a refund for the double billing by PM.  Fast to take your money but rather tardy at issuing a refund for a issue that was 100% caused by PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gibbs S20 is eSIM compatible and should work

When you activated, did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have another active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) using the SIM Manager on the phone or remove the physical sim.  
And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled

Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gibbs  Log into your account and sim card swap the number like this or get support to do it for you 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1695427679866.png

Note only do this on lap top or computer/ not mobile device

direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.