cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim not working

Melinda999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed up, installed esim. Now number not working, can't sign into the account because it's trying to text to a number I can't access. Any ideas?

10 REPLIES 10

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Melinda999 I'm going to send you a personal message with the number to call for porting issues since it sounds like something is not right. Have a look in the top right corner of the screen, there's an icon of an envelop where your messages will be

Melinda999

It's been 2 days. I did get the transfer text. 

eddieO

@Melinda999that should be a good sign so far. Did you set up your account with a new number or did you transfer your number in from an old provider? If you transferred in, how long has it been AND did you receive a text from the old provider asking for you to confirm transferring the number?

Melinda999

It does say esim and public mobile. How do I tell if it's active?

eddieO

@Melinda999 can you go into the Cellular section under setting to see if there is an eSIM and that it's active?

Melinda999

No, it can't do anything 

eddieO

@Melinda999 can the phone call out, receive calls, send/receive text, and does data work (if you are on a data plan)?

Melinda999

I don't get the option to send to email. I saw that I'm supposed to get that but it just sendsnto text again with no email option 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't know much about esim  but under where you enter the code you will see did not hey code.  Click on that and you can get the 2fa sent to your email

eddieO

@Melinda999 are you able to click on a link that says "Didn't get code"? If you see it you should be able to click on and select to send the verification number to email

Need Help? Let's chat.