cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim installation error - contact support

VOtt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched to public and so far regretting the decision. It seemed easy right away and even told a couple people they should join.

Then my phone got an error message indicating “unable to install E-sim. Contact support”.

Well it seems the virtual support chat bot is a mess and is looping in circles giving errors when I try to follow what it says.  All I got from it was to submit a ticket (link doesn’t work but hoping it’s this community). 

Anyway, help please?!

12 REPLIES 12

@TwoWheelz41 wrote:

I'm una le to access anything but support through the app and online no matter what device I use

This is probably the result of ongoing issue with the ticketing  system.  Please use the previously metioned method of sending a private message to CS_Agent.

TwoWheelz41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm una le to access anything but support through the app and online no matter what device I use

VOtt

Thanks, yeah I checked inbox and even checked sent items where to be sure my message sent. 

another comment to this thread actually helped me resolve it though so that’s great.  Thanks! 

VOtt

Re: the QR code: Yes I did and got an error. Tried yesterday and again today and sent screenshot with my ticket.

however your sim manager comment helped and solved the problem. I didn’t think of that as my messages were all around “unable to install esim”.  However I went in my carrier services and disabled the old sim and manually enabled the new sim.  

It seems to have connected and I got some texts and could make a call. Thank you! 

@VOtt 

Did you try to install the eSIM manually with the QR code sent to your email? 

Open the Welcome email from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan the QR code there to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Also, with your SIM Manager, confirm the eSIM is installed and set as Active and test again

If the eSIM is install and unable to connect to PM network, try to Reset all networks (or Reset Network Settings on iPhone) and see if it works

HI @VOtt 

did you check the Community inbox for agent's reply?

Please message agent again, they usually reply quickly

VOtt

Thanks, yeah been like 15 hours and no response for me to my support ticket pm. 

there is a post with a qr to try but that gives an error too. It’s ridiculous. I’ve been with no service now for 17 hours because my last provider transferred immediately after I responded 

tm432

Exact same issue for me.  Try this link (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

) to see private messages. This customer service is a joke. I'm trying to cancel my purchase and getting my money refunded.  I can't go through this complete waste of time anytime there is an issue with my account. Something tells me that since it is so convoluted and difficult to even contact an agent who then takes hours to respond that there are going to be all sorts of issues with this provider.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@VOtt  Happy to help 🙂

VOtt

Thank you! Link worked from you!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@VOtt  Here’s how to  contact support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.