cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim disconnected from iPhone

TheaL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no clue how to reconnect it.

I JUST paid my phone bill idk why it’s not connected anymore, I cannot receive or make calls/texts and my data also isn’t working and customer support just gets a 404 error, please please help

8 REPLIES 8

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy 

sometimes it's not disappeared but it was installed just the app unable to set it enabled and hence showing the error.  Many not aware of that (without checking the Cellular screen) and try to install it again.  Of course the "reinstallation" will gives another error cos the eSIM is there already.   That's why I keep asking people to confirm if they see the eSIM there on the Cellular screen already

@softech , except it was on @TheaL iPhone being used as of yesterday, paid bill & eSIM disappeared from the phone!

@LitlLdy 

sometimes it's not disappeared but it was installed just the app unable to set it enabled and hence showing the error.  Many not aware of that (without checking the Cellular screen) and try to install it again.  Of course the "reinstallation" will gives another error cos the eSIM is there already.   That's why I keep asking people to confirm if they see the eSIM there on the Cellular screen already

@TheaL wrote:

Well, tsym for your help. I’ll just leave it for today because I am not paying for a new sim if I can help it, seems silly that is just disappeared over out of nowhere. I did message support and I’m going to stop worrying about it for tonight for now since I just want to enjoy new years. Thank you both for your help though

@TheaL , You’re welcome.

Please remember to come back & update us on what the CS_Agent says along with how they think that your eSIM has disappeared from your iPhone! I didn’t know that was possible! None of the eSIM’s have ever disappeared from my iPhone!

New Year’s Eve is Sunday night so you have plenty of time to enjoy New Years 🙂. I will be happy to see the new year on Monday though 🙂

Edit: @softech any suggestions on what would cause an eSIM to disappear from a phone? I suggested “In cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ is selected” but if the eSIM is not there anymore it can’t be turned on!

TheaL

Well, tsym for your help. I’ll just leave it for today because I am not paying for a new sim if I can help it, seems silly that is just disappeared over out of nowhere. I did message support and I’m going to stop worrying about it for tonight for now since I just want to enjoy new years. Thank you both for your help though

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TheaL 

Sorry I don't have any experience with e-sims or iPhones for that matter. Maybe someone here will be able to offer a few suggestions before contacting support since they are closed for the day. If no one comes up with a solution in the next few hours you can contact them using the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@TheaL , 

In cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ is selected. If that doesn’t fix it please send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   Message CS_Agent

Customer Support Agents are available from: Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

TheaL

I haven’t reset it, I rebooted it twice and it has not reconnected, it hasn’t been turned off or updated. My partner texted me something like yesterday afternoon and it worked just fine, I have no clue how this could have happened I’m kinda baffled

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TheaL 

What did you do just before that happened? Did you reset your phone? If it's been deleted from your phone your only option is to purchase a new esim. Try rebooting your phone to start.

Need Help? Let's chat.