cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim didn't activate properly upon activation and had to pay ($5)

Johannank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The esim ($0 at activation) installation didn't work, and I had to pay $5 for the esim. How can I get this $5.60 (taxes included) refunded? The offer was $34 (40gb 5g data) including $0 esim.

Also, I used my friend's referral code but it didn't work on activation and they didn't get the "cha ching".

4 REPLIES 4

Johannank

Yes, I was able to successfully activate my new PM account using the $5 esim that I purchased after the initial "failed" esim installation. I will follow your link to message customer support for a credit

Johannank

Thank you, I edited out my friends referral code

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Johannank 

Please note that it is against PM regulation to post referral code so click on V in circle and edit out.

Your should get the “Cha-Ching” text within a day and you will get your $10 credit in 72 hours but make sure the referral code is a 0 not an O.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Johannank 

were you finally able to successfully activate your new PM account ? If the esim was supposed to be included in the initial plan offering, I'm sure PM will credit your account for the other one you had to buy. Use this link to message customer support for their help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.