cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Cyber Monday Promo Cycle?

Arachide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everybody,

wondering if anybody has an issue with their promo cycle?

Yesterday everything was showing correctly, but when I logged in today it shows a Promo Cycle: 2/15

My understanding is that it should only be 1 cycle so far.

Has anybody had this experience? I've reached out to their @CS_Agent to find out what is going on.

Thank you,

8 REPLIES 8

@Arachide wrote:

@will13am Some weird stuff going on.

Spoke to an agent the other day, they mentioned since I received 2x the $20 credit that's why it showed 2/15 cycles.

However, on the same day there was the second $20 credit there was a debit of the $20 same amount on December 1st. I checked today and it shows 1/15 Cycles again so I'm guessing I'll receive the second $20 credit closer to the payment date...

@Arachide , did you do an immediate change to this plan or scheduled change on renewal?

Arachide

The other family member got the first discount and it shows Promo cycle: 1/15 which seems to be correct.

Mine had been credit with two $20 amounts so showed Promo Cycles: 2/15. It's since been debited and shows 1/15 now so we'll see how it works out eventually. At least it shows promotion and discounts for the plan and is active going forward.

Arachide

@will13am Some weird stuff going on.

Spoke to an agent the other day, they mentioned since I received 2x the $20 credit that's why it showed 2/15 cycles.

However, on the same day there was the second $20 credit there was a debit of the $20 same amount on December 1st. I checked today and it shows 1/15 Cycles again so I'm guessing I'll receive the second $20 credit closer to the payment date...

@Arachide wrote:

@will13am Thanks, that's what I am thinking as well, but we have another family member who has the same plan. They didn't get the next $20 credit for the following month, but my account did.

I reached out to an agent to see what they say.

@softech My account was activated on the promotion yesterday. I was on a different plan and automatic renewal with the new plan on the next change was set first and the CSA was able to correct it. They said only way the promotion would be applied is if it was done right away, it could not be delayed for another time.

So the other family member got the $20 discount once but not the second time?  That is a big accounting error.  

Arachide

@will13am Thanks, that's what I am thinking as well, but we have another family member who has the same plan. They didn't get the next $20 credit for the following month, but my account did.

I reached out to an agent to see what they say.

@softech My account was activated on the promotion yesterday. I was on a different plan and automatic renewal with the new plan on the next change was set first and the CSA was able to correct it. They said only way the promotion would be applied is if it was done right away, it could not be delayed for another time.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Arachide 

when did you first join? was your account just renewed today?  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Arachide , perhaps the arithmetic is correct.  If you are already on the promo and received the discount, that is 1/15.  The upcoming cycle should be 2/15.  

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Arachide   Good thing you caught that difference in your account, but you did the right thing already by try to contact a CSA agent.  

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode, and see if that makes a difference to that information

You might be seeing old cached information.

Need Help? Let's chat.