cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

jegl27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not take my payment, wont allow me to manually make payment via any card type nor a voucher. Error: Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

5 REPLIES 5

jegl27

did try another computer altogether and yes the postal code matches the phone number area code. I'm at a loss, it was auto renewal... didnt take the payment (funds were available and no restrictions on the card/account - I have verified), tried another card just to make certain as well, and still same error and no resolution.

@jegl27 

Almost daily posts of the inability to update credit card information.

Here is some more troubleshooting advice from PM:

If you are still experiencing issues with your card please note these details:

• Log out of your account and relog in before updating your card
  • If you attempted to update the same card multiple times please try again tomorrow or today with a different card as there is a daily limit on update attempts for security purposes. 
  • Make sure that your credit card postal code matches your phone number's area code
  • As always, please be sure that you are inputting the correct card details

Might also want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.

By chance, is your credit card postal code the same as your area code of your phone number?  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jegl27 

The website is finicky and has caching issue.  Maybe try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or even a different device or try the PM app.  

If you have a registered credit card on file or a payment voucher on hand, you could also dial 611 on your phone to load up funds. (need to know your PIN). 

@jegl27  Some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to use and you should be able to load it *611 . But here’s a direct link to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jegl27

Got a text from 611 that payment was not accepted. Re-entered my debit into, still not accepted. Tried credit card, still nothing. Went to a telus location for help, purchased a voucher and still nothing. Tried my mothers banking info and still nothing. The chatbot keeps redirecting me to contact my bank, tried them and theres no problem. It also won’t let me register for a ticket to get help from an agent. I need my services online by tomorrow morning or else i will be forced to switch providers. Ive been with public 5 years and am really disappointed that this cant be resolved. 

Need Help? Let's chat.