cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Cannot make a payment to my account.

debugo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot make a payment to my account since yesterday.

I also tried to delete my credit card and add the same, but still.

The error message is the following:

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I also called my credit card / bank company but they didn't see any failed transaction on their side, must be on public mobile server then.

I send an email to support service but got no reply yet.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

palg

Tried several times to make payment though my registered credit card but unable to process payment for the last two days.Icalled Credit card company & theysay they issue from their end. I really need help to process payment in my a/c

Well, That's what I call Excellent Service

This is what I meant when I suggested PM should have this type of service, ONLY as a Last resort

Good Job PM

@makkahn28 wrote:

@Luddite, Just a question: How did you manage to speak to a PM rep? Unless you have a Grandfathered Plan, its currently NOT possible for PM Customer Service over the Phone

You are correct. However, it was a complex issue to resolve and after trading several emails over 2 days trying to clarify everything, a rep phoned me. I did not call them.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite, Just a question: How did you manage to speak to a PM rep? Unless you have a Grandfathered Plan, its currently NOT possible for PM Customer Service over the Phone

Martin
Legend
Legend
Luddite,

Thank you for the update.

Cheers.

Just off the phone with PM Support correcting a problem with my account. They are experiencing problems with the payment system and are tracking it down.

Hang in there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi again,

As noted, the usual response time is 2 calendar days. That means that reps work 7 days a week, including long weekends.

I hope, for your sake, that you receive a reply either today or tomorrow.

Cheers.

debugo

I can't use my data anymore if I cannot make a payment...

It would be great if the customer services could reply today.

Thanks

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Depending upon workload, customer assistance usually responds in 2 calendar days.
Need Help? Let's chat.