cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enough money in account, plan won't renew.

cribtigger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, this is the second time this has happened. Autopay pulls funds from my bank to top off the account, ready to renew. Find out the money is still in the Phone acct. & plan hasn't renewed. (Today is the renewal date)

What Time does the plan renew on here? This is getting frustrating.

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @cribtigger you said PM pull the money already, can you check Payment history and post a screenshot of the last couple transactions? Best to use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login My Account to check 

The key is whether your services are working. Don't muck around in the account on renewal night until you're extremely familiar with the foibles of the system (like the gato above is 🙂 ).

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@cribtigger 

Renewal payments are supposed to occur at 2am eastern.....if they run on time. Looking at the past 12 debits from my self serve account most have occurred between 6am and 7:30am eastern. The earliest at 6:03am eastern and the latest at 9:13am eastern. The "suspended" status remains in effect until at the earliest 6am eastern if the renewal payment/debit occurred at 2am eastern otherwise it will usually stay in  that status until 4 hours after renewal payments are taken. At that point if no renewal payment has been made or recieved those accounts will remain suspended and lose their services. Paid accounts will have their status change to active and continue with no interruption to their active services.

@cribtigger 

If your renewal date is tomorrow (now today). Everyone account is suspended during the top up is completed but you should still have service.

If service is still working, just ignore the suspended notice.

If there is no service, private message a CS_Agent and they will get back to you in the morning after 9:00am EST.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

cribtigger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I hit pay now & resume services...It says its will resume shortly. I hit overview, STILL SAYS SUSPENDED.

WHAT GIVES?!?!?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cribtigger 

Normally the renewal is completed after 12:00 midnight to 1:00 am EST.

I noticed my account was renewed at 4:00 am on the west coast for October.

Need Help? Let's chat.