cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

KristalM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter does not know the email she used to create the account. I need access to that information so I can add data to it. I pay the bill. I need help to fix this and can’t find anyone to speak to. 

7 REPLIES 7

JL9
Mayor / Maire

A CSA should be able to fix this up for you with the PIN and/or verification questions/steps. Just keep it handy bc many times you don't need it again for months if not years until a card expires or something, but if autofill fails or you get locked out it is a pain.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should probably set up a new email for this account if you are paying the bill.  Otherwise I would recommend you make notes and have access to the login email and password for future reference.  Submitting a ticket should help you get resolution this time.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KristalM 

Do you or does she know the 4 digit account pin number? If so and you were not planning on changing the plan you can call 611 from the phone or 1 855 4 PUBLIC and enter the 10 digit phone number and you can purchase data add-ons via the 611/IVR system.

You can purchase the $5/200mb or $15/1gb data add-ons. These are one time purchases that do not expire instead they roll over every 30 days to supplement the plan data as needed. Once they are completely consumed they then disappear from the account.

Alternatively if you contact a customer support agent you can renew the plan early or you can change the plan to a higher data plan. Any $$ rewards will be added to the account on the following renewal after you have completed 30 days of paid service. There is no pro rating at Public Mobile so if you change plans early you forfeit any other services left in the current 30 days cycle and start a new 30 day cycle with the new plan or the early renewed plan.

Alternatively if your daughter is on the points program you may have enough points to redeem for a data add-on as they are discounted when redeeming with points while the 200 MB data add-on is 5pts=$5 the 1 GB data add-on is 10pts=$10. If your daughter is on the $$ rewards program do not switch to public points just for redemptions the old rewards program is a far more lucrative program to be on.

@KristalM 

did you tried to use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, check my link above.

the support team not have email?  just by Private Message. 

KristalM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried all of your ideas first but nothing worked. I just send an email to a CS Agent. hopefully that works. Thank you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KristalM   you can try to use the Reset Password link and try all the possible email addresses you might have used, then go back and check if you receive the 2FA code from any one of them

If that does not work, no worry, PM support can sort this out for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@KristalM 

open ticket directly:  https://bit.ly/3QVWGEu

or contact support team by CS_Agent  to change email and set new password.

Need Help? Let's chat.