cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email block and forgot password

CarloP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I forgot my password and my email is blocked, I cant have access to my account so I can make a payment.

5 REPLIES 5

@CarloP 

Try some of these locations except Walmart.

7376C2F9-EEA3-4C64-A71A-B35828F219AD.jpeg

 You might want to call them first to see if they have PM vouchers.

@CarloP   Of course we cannot be 100% sure, so call before you go

Even Shell, some Shell stations are smaller and don't provide the same product and service as the biggest one

Generally, most Shoppers Drug mart/Shell/7-11/London Drugs will carry PM vouchers and are best place to buy because their vouchers can be used immediately.  Vouchers from other places might have a 24 hours wait time before it can be used  

CarloP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are you a 100% sure I can buy vouchers in those location?  in two Shell station said they are not selling public mobile vouchers anymore!   

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CarloP   if you can no longer access the email address to get the 2FA code, open ticket with CS agent and ask them to change to another email address

to open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. ,  start by typing :  Forgot Login Information  , and follow the prompt after

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Go to Shell Gas or Walmart and buy vouchers enough to cover cost of your plan...then dial 611 to add them to your account for renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.