cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Survey, anybody else get one?

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Recent new porter, and I just got an email for a survey from PM, conducted by CICIC, for a chance to win a $100 prepaid card. This legit? Anybody else get one, is this just standard for all new customers?

9 REPLIES 9

I never saw that one but have received surveys in the past.

Once I got a survey saying something like "sorry to see you go, click here to tell us why you left"

I realized I missed a topup and account was deactivated (over 90 days)

I made a payment that day and it came back to life all lazarus like 

DISCLAIMER - before anyone else tries this stunt be warned official policy is your SIM will die after 90 days, to this day I suspect the only reason SIM did not die was due to a pending change in background that a Public employee made to my account

Sounds as though the survey, if real, came from your previous provider. Why do you leave meeeee? Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

PBForMe

Yeah this survey seemed focused on people who have ported over, I've never communicated with PM via email.

In any case I filled it it out, the questions were quite interesting, however the survey was quite long, had to get a coffee to help me finish it. Smiley Tongue

JMCD

I switched about 2 weeks ago and got a survey last week. Didn't seem to be anything fishy about it, just a different company was doing it on PM's behalf.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning everyone 🙂

The email survey @PBForMe received, is a survey our agent send out, when communicating via emails. If you do answer to theses surveys, you do have a chance to win a $100 gift card. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

I never had one. Let's see if the moderators know: @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Kalla_A?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dgage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

nope, not here

Not yet myself

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nope, just checked and i didn't get one. 

Need Help? Let's chat.