What I the different ways to earn points beside buying more add ons

12 REPLIES 12

Topgun87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

earning points by just paying your regular public mobile bills. 😁

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@OS-10 

Get back and anniversary points are pretty self-explanatory. That leaves referral points and community points which are tied to each other in a way.

Referral points are the most lucrative as the limitation if it is still the same as the old rewards program is a maximum of 110 points per month per account. So these points will stay with you as long as the referral stays with public mobile and will continue to grow and be applied at the end of each 30 days cycle.

To make referral points easier to earn or learning your unique spin on how to get referrals participating in the community will help you achieve that goal. The community is an amazing resource for learning all about your public mobile service. The more you learn about how to manage your own services and account and everything public mobile the easier it is for you to refer new customers.

In order to keep referrals as public mobile customers and continue to earn their points you need to be able to inform any potential referral about how Public Mobile works and it's online only customer service model. Either that if they are technologically challenged you will need to be able to help them manage their own accounts. So dispelling any rumors or being able to answer any question they have about public mobile is the key to getting a successful referral and keeping them.

By participating and contributing to the community you will earn community points loosely based on your posts/bravos/solutions that public mobile uses a top secret formula to calculate your contribution level and points reward amount. The top 50% and top 25% levels are quite easy to earn and takes coming to the community a few times a month to likely earn one of those levels. The top 10% level requires participating at least a couple of times a week if not more. The top 5% and top 1% levels are quite literally a full-time job. It's always a goal you can aspire to but in practicality if you have a job already that pays your bills stick to it and allow participating in the community be a fun hobby, something to do to kill time and if you like to help other people it's good for your endorphins. Only oracles can earn 20 points and I don't see any of them jumping into the points program so they all earn $20 per month.

Have a read of this post for a better idea of how to contribute to the community although you seem to be starting out just fine.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-does-the-Reward-system-in-Give-back-w...

Welcome to the public mobile community!

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

55B981C2-78BC-4386-BB4A-1E35265A39D4.jpeg

MH01

Thank you bro for teaching me

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MH01 wrote:

When I try to help why deleted my post?

Were you repeating what others have already posted @MH01 . That could be why.

MH01

When I try to help why deleted my post?

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@OS-10  This will provide some of the information you are looking for.

Re: Public Points/Reward clarifications for newbie... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

mountaindew

Just by signing up for the new rewards system you can get 5 pts, if you answer correctly here in the community you can earn up to 20 points per month.

@softech wrote:

So, keep helping others and goof thing will come

@softech- How many points do you need for a goof thing? 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@OS-10 

1. 5% Points back in all spending,  monthly renewal and purchase of addons

2. Anniversary reward of 10 points on yiur Anniversary day with PM

3.  Friend Referra reward,  one point per cycle  for each friend you referred,  as long as your friend's PM account is active

4. Community reward.  Participate in the Community, ask questions,  answer and earn 1, 2, 5, 10 to 15 points depends on the involvement.  But we don't know exactly how much patriation needed for each level as it is a secret formula for PM.    So, keep helping others and goof thing will come

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@OS-10  - earning points by just paying your regular public mobile bills. 😁

Check out the Get Help article for earing/redeeming Public Points here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.