cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Renewal

NiallHogan99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I would like to renew my plan early, how do I go about doing this?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NiallHogan99 

Or you can just upgrade for the next 30 days and schedule a change plan on next renewal back to your original plan. (Unless you have a grandfathered plan then changing plans will mean you lose it forever.)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @NiallHogan99 what plan do you have now? are you renewing early for data or voice minutes?  would buying addons work ?  it could be a cheaper solution as add-ons are non expiry and you can leave it for future months if not comsumed all

Or if your current  plan likely  not going to be enough month after month  , you can make a plan change yourself without  asking CS agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NiallHogan99 

When is your renewal? Are you on a grandfathered plan or a current market plan? You can renew early on your own if you choose a new plan usually the next plan up because you need more data but it may be better to just buy an add on depending on your needs. Otherwise manually top up your account with your plan amount then contact customer support and ask them to renew your plan early. Your rewards or points will apply on your following renewal.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NiallHogan99 hi don't forget if you renew early you will lose the money remaining on the current cycle you paid for 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NiallHogan99 

If you want to renew the same plan earlier, you will need to contact customer service agent.

Submit a service ticket with Simon the chatbot.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/chatbot

Usually takes 1-2 hours for CSA to respond. Check your private message inbox for reply. 

If you want to change to a different plan earlier/immediately, you can do it yourself in your self service account. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@NiallHogan99 hi for early renewal you need a cs agent 

1. hi you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@NiallHogan99 wrote:

Hi,

I would like to renew my plan early, how do I go about doing this?

@NiallHogan99 To renew your plan early you need to contact customer service.

You can contact customer service one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.