Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM not working

lvoegeli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent my eSIM will not work

9 REPLIES 9

hi @lvoegeli agent usually reply in 2 hours or a bit more.  But it is weekend so it could be longer

lvoegeli

I messaged them, but no reply. This is very annoying. Is there a number I can call?

@lvoegeli if you tried scan QR code and unable to install, message Support first. There is. a chance they can't resolve it quickly and might offer you to change back to Physical sim first.  But message them and see what they say first 

lvoegeli

Yes I have an iPhone 11. How long will it take to get the new QR code?

hi @lvoegeli 

is that an iPhone? There are quite some eSIM installation failures on iPhone  Submit ticket with agent and they can send you a new esim QR

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@lvoegeli  Try resetting network settings see if that helps . If no luck please submit ticket with support using this direct link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lvoegeli 

first, you are posting in the Community,been are just customers like you and try to help

For your eSIm problem, Did you get to the eSIM installation step?   Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself. 

If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have another active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) using the SIM Manager on the phone or remove the physical sim.  
And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled (On iPhone, "Turn on This Line" under Settings->Cellular).
Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

lvoegeli

Hi. Yes, I used the QR code and it says, “Unable to activate eSIM”. 

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @lvoegeli 

Did you use the QR Code which you get in your email? Can you also provide more details on this issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.