cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESIM Activation Stuck on ‘Activating’

SA1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated today.  I have an iPHONE 14 Pro.  ESIM activation stuck on ‘activating’ for the longest time.  When I go to Cellular > Public Mobile carrier eSIM profile is activated and enabled as is the Cellular Data.  All I get is the SOS sign where the signal strength icon use to be.  I have a phone number transfer and looks like its not done yet

4 REPLIES 4

@Bibio22 

it is an account provisioning issue and you need to ask support to help.  Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Bibio22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have this issue too. Is anyone know what should we do?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@SA1111  did you reply to the text message in time to confirm the transfer? 

Does your old provider SIM still work?

If so, reboot phone should work. 

If still not, use the orange bubble to connect to public mobile for assistance. 

@SA1111 wrote:

Just activated today.  I have an iPHONE 14 Pro.  ESIM activation stuck on ‘activating’ for the longest time.  When I go to Cellular > Public Mobile carrier eSIM profile is activated and enabled as is the Cellular Data.  All I get is the SOS sign where the signal strength icon use to be.  I have a phone number transfer and looks like its not done yet

The phone being in SOS mode is unrelated to number porting.  There should be Public Mobile signal and some of the services should be working even if porting hasn't yet completed or even if number porting has failed.  I believe that you're going to need to ask Public Mobile for help.  Please use the chatbot symbol near the bottom right of the web browsing window to open a ticket and ask a customer support agent for assistance.                            

Need Help? Let's chat.