cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Public Mobile eSIMs on iPhone 14

Royan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I currently use a Public Mobile eSIM on my iPhone 14. Can I add a second Public Mobile eSIM to my iPhone 14 so that I have two different accounts and phone numbers?
8 REPLIES 8

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no, you have more than 1 esim.  With iPhone 14, you can install multiple esim profiles and max to have 2 different active esim at the same time.  Or you can also have 1 active physical sim 1 active esim.  

@slusagm 

I have the Canadian iPhone 14 Pro Max and it has 1 SIM tray and 1 eSIM.

The American iPhone 14 have dual eSIM as I noted to the OP.

slusagm

@BKNS27  you got mixed up.  true thatAmerican iPhone has no physical sim,  but all iPhone 14 have esim, and all iPhone 14 can have multiple esim profiles installed and have 2 esim set to active at the same time

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Royan 

You must have the American iPhone 14. Yes, both eSIM will work and you will need to choose which eSIM you want to connect in the settings.

But remember that you need a different email address for the second account (you can use the same password as the first account) and login out of each account on the PM app then login to the second account via versa.

hi @Royan 

yes, when you set both active (Turn on this line is ON),  incoming calls and text on either number will come , phone will ring

The on Settings-.>Cellular, you can choose the default sim to make calls or data or text, or before each call, you can still choose which number to use to call out (same for text)

Royan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So if someone calls or texts me on either number, I will receive it. Yes?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Royan 

Yes you can.  

slusagm

yes you can.  Phone with esim can take mutliple esim profiles.  Althought usually only one active esim, but you hvae a good phone, iPhone 14 and after can have two active esims at the same time

Need Help? Let's chat.