cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls

Dottie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Everytime I make or receive a phone call the calls are dropped…is there a fix for this? 

5 REPLIES 5

Shubh2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Update: 
Yesterday I was on a call from 11pm, all the way to 1 or 2 am guess so, there was no drop, and it went smooth. I completed the call too. 
Both were on PM though, but the call was HD calling so, it was good! 
Location is Vancouver, BC

Omer2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have also opened a ticket. Below is the latest reply from CS_Agent:

As you already noticed it, the Telus brands are experiencing technical problems in some Provinces /cities>>

A failure of voice services due to suspected hardware issue has been identified. Impacted customers are unable to make or receive calls or intermittency of all the services. Service Technicians have been engaged to investigate, there is no Estimated Time Resolution at this time.

So we will keep our customers informed about any update, once the issue will be fixed from our end services will automatically set back as normal with services fully working as normal.

Dottie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is so much! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dottie1 , this appears to be a network issue affecting the calling feature.  You are not the only one affected.  As for fix, I don't think it is something support can address as it is not likely to be individual account related.  I surely hope those looking after the network are following up on the issue.  So far Public Mobile has not said anything, so we are kind of in the dark as to what is going on and when we might expect a resolution.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Dottie1 many had the same problem 

Please start with reboot the phone and Reset All Networks 

Need Help? Let's chat.