cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls

Deiganator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I used one of the links in another thread about this subject to contact the mods but no response.... 

Every call I have over 5 mins gets dropped multiple times. I tried to have a very important call the other day and it dropped 5 times! I need this fixed asap or have to switch to another carrier

6 REPLIES 6

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a call drop the other day too. 😞 

mamu

Same situation for me. I now warn people I speak with that the call may drop - and then invariably it does after about 5 minutes. 

Was thinking it was perhaps a problem with the SIM card. 

Deiganator

I should have mentioned that it happens all over no matter where in town I am. 

mamu

I am experiencing dropped callls as well. Started last week when calls were repeatedly dropped in Vancouver. I’m now in Parksville on Vancouver Island and more dropped calls yesterday. Very frustrated!!! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Deiganator wrote:

I used one of the links in another thread about this subject to contact the mods but no response.... 

Every call I have over 5 mins gets dropped multiple times. I tried to have a very important call the other day and it dropped 5 times! I need this fixed asap or have to switch to another carrier

@DeiganatorThere is an increase in the number of posts regarding this issue. I guess you are going to have to wait for the moderators to get back to you.

In the meantime you can take a look a the Telus Network status map online. One of the links that show that info can be found here.

Deiganator

Samsung s8+

Need Help? Let's chat.