cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

Auburn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting lots of dropped calls.
This is not a phone problem it's a network problem, but there's not specific forum topic for it.

- I had an Samsung S6 that apparently was dropping calls at 5min, at 12 min, 14min, no clear pattern;
- I checked and there's a Telus tower farily close, this is urban area, Calgary NE;
- I switched to a Nokia phone that I had laying around, under the presumption my 4yo Samsung S6 has issues;
- after 2-3 days the Nokia phone started to display the same behaviour of dropped calls.

This phenomenon sucks big time, because I spent hours transfering, configuring, setting things up on the new phone, blaming my S6, which looks like I am going to go back to.

This needs to be solved quicker, and I will post here every time I get a dropped call.
I do business on this phone, and this plan is not cheap enough to make me quiet about it.
Today only 3 times already. Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Auburn 

This is an issue that PM is working on, as noted here.

You should send details of your case to the moderators by private message with this link

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Auburn wrote:

Getting lots of dropped calls.
This is not a phone problem it's a network problem, but there's not specific forum topic for it.

- I had an Samsung S6 that apparently was dropping calls at 5min, at 12 min, 14min, no clear pattern;
- I checked and there's a Telus tower farily close, this is urban area, Calgary NE;
- I switched to a Nokia phone that I had laying around, under the presumption my 4yo Samsung S6 has issues;
- after 2-3 days the Nokia phone started to display the same behaviour of dropped calls.

This phenomenon sucks big time, because I spent hours transfering, configuring, setting things up on the new phone, blaming my S6, which looks like I am going to go back to.

This needs to be solved quicker, and I will post here every time I get a dropped call.
I do business on this phone, and this plan is not cheap enough to make me quiet about it.
Today only 3 times already. Smiley Sad

This is a known issue that they're working on...apparently. You can send the moderators a message with your thoughts...Click this to message them.

Need Help? Let's chat.