Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls and cutting in an out

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anyone else having problems with calls dropping or cutting in and out

7 REPLIES 7

@porcupine wrote:

3g works for me thanks again 

Is the problem only a VoLTE?  Is your phone capable of VoLTE?  Soooner or later, you'll need to move away from relying on the 3g network.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

3g works for me thanks again 

Kashkash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this issue so frequently and thinking to switch. Before leaving I want to send them ticket so they can take a look

MichelQc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same thing at Quebec city.  My friends changed for Koodo and he dont has this troubles. (same network)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @porcupine maybe a network problem.

for testing, maybe try changing the network mode to 3G only and test the voice calls for a day or two

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine  Yes it’s quite often here in the maritimes , but also nothing new either been like that for as long as I can remember. I often believe it has to do with network congestion and priority . Other will say that’s not the case so I don’t know , but I don’t encounter this level of dropped calls on Telus and it’s the same network . So who knows but not so long ago it was acknowledged by PM and they apparently have fixed that issue . But I don’t think it’s 100% fixed either way . Can try 3G too see if that helps any when in rural areas 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

try Reset all networks on the phone first

maybe try the sim on another phone as well 

Need Help? Let's chat.