cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down for Maintenance this morning?

lindafaye03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried logging into my account this morning to top up my account. I keep getting a message that the site is down for maintenance. I can not even use the *611 option to make my payment is this the only way I can make a payment?

6 REPLIES 6

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lindafaye03  FYI its up an running - I was just in my account.

@lindafaye03  Actually, using voucher requires access to either *611 or My Account.  The only way to load fund without  need to access My Account and *611 is Install Retail Top-up, but there is  a small service fee, I think $1

Instant Top-Up

Instant top-ups are the best way to pay in retail with the flexibility to top-up what you want between $10 to $100 and the simplicity of having it added right to your account without needing a PIN. Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations. Contact your local store for details.

lindafaye03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. 

As soon as I try calling 611 it just gives me a message that the site is down for Maintenance 

I will wait a little while to see if it comes back up.

Thank you

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Looks like the self serve portal is temporarily in maintenance mode.  Try later today.  Other option would be using recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, My Account down again  😞

You cannot use *611, is that because you don't have the PIN?

usually the My Account unscheduled maintenance will come back quick, like within an hour.

if you really need to pay urgently, you will need to pay by voucher.  But I suggest to wait another hour and see

Need Help? Let's chat.