cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge

Kim75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was double charged for recent months. Please give me the telephone contact to solve it. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

@Kim75 

sorry , we are just customers here in the Community.  You really have to work with Support and find out why there is an extra charge there. Ask them to escalate 

Please do not try to ask the bank to reverse any of the transactions since you don't know which one out of them was the wrong one.  PM is a prepaid provider and very sensitive it, when they see a chargeback they will suspend your account immediately and it is troublesome and take long to bring the account back to good standing 

Kim75

I didn't received any solution for this issue after back and fort emails. Too slowly and no meaningfully.

I need the prompt customer services because my visa card was continuously charged many time for this month.

@Kim75 wrote:

Hi

I have set the auto-payment for 4 numbers with my visa card but I has been charged for 5 times every months with my credit card. That is the reason I need to directly talk to agent to clarify them.

Thanks

@Kim75 

yes, then message support directly here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Kim75

Hi

I have set the auto-payment for 4 numbers with my visa card but I has been charged for 5 times every months with my credit card. That is the reason I need to directly talk to agent to clarify them.

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kim75 

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

If you are certain there are more than one posted charges (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by mesasging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.