cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billed

Emberz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The message says to contact a customer service agent. Since im new. How do 8 do tha5?

6 REPLIES 6

Emberz

I’ve sent a screenshot of my credit card statement to an agent. Hopefully they will get back to me although it’s been some time and I’ve heard nothing back so far. Being new to PM I find it a little unnerving that it takes this long to solve an obvious double billing.

Emberz

Yes the double billing showed on my c card statement 

Emberz

Ok thanks for the information on PM procedures. Their agent asked for a copy of my cc statement showing the double billing so we will see if they can figure it out now.

Emberz

The double billing is on my credit card in June. They have since asked for a screenshot of my cc statement showing the double billing. Wow what a frustrating run around I’ve been gett8ng. Oh well

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Emberz 

Where did you see that you are double charge?

On your account or on your CC statement?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Emberz to contact agent, message them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

for the billing issue, Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

Need Help? Let's chat.