cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Payment Because of SIM Card Activation Issue

WestCoastMatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I recently signed up for public mobile taking advantage of the free SIM deal on Feb. 2nd instore at London drugs.

Went through the full process setting up the account and autopay for a SIM card, but received a generic error after the last step. At this point the London Drugs employee started the process again, but the SIM card number was invalid. Therefore they simply got a second SIM card, and the process worked the second time. However, I still have two transaction on my credit card statement for the first month of service ($33.60 in my case). How should I go about getting refunded for one of the payments? Note that I have the first SIM card number on a receipt, but the SIM itself is still in the posession of the London Drugs.

Cheers,

Matthew

3 REPLIES 3

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WestCoastMatt

Send a message to the moderator team..explaining the situation.. They will assist you...

WestCoastMatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Alright, will do!

maeln
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's probably a case for the moderator...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@WestCoastMatt explain what happened to them and they will help you through this...Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.