cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged

chrisle695
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my plan from 5gb at 3G speed to 5gb 4G speed a week after my renewal date. I decided to switch plans ASAP but I did not realize that I would be charged again. Is there anyway to revert that the double charged even though I renewed my plan a week ago (Nov10)?

4 REPLIES 4

chrisle695
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh that's my bad. Yes I did upgrade to the 15gb. I just forgot to add the "1".

Thank you to everyone for the speedy response. I'll keep that in mind next time!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chrisle695 

If you haven't already kicked yourself once you may just kick yourself again....did you not scroll thru the plans and see that the very next plan is the limited time $40/15gb plan? This time schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $40/15gb. Then contact customer support via private message and explain what you did and the oblivious mistake you made (assuming you still had plenty of "3G" data left when you made the change) and explain how you didn't even see the $40/15gb until it was pointed out to you today. Just ask if there us anything they are willing to do for you? You won't be any worse off than you are now and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised? Its a double D'oh!! moment hopefully that appeals to the CSA's compassionate side....

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately you purchased another plan while you were using one. You should schedule plan change on next renewal but now it is too late anyway.

PM will not refund nor pro-rate your plan change cost.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@chrisle695 hi no sorry public is a prepaid service,if you renew a plan early you forfiet what you paid on your old plan 

Need Help? Let's chat.