cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont sign up! Read before you Activate! Charged cc and SIM NOT WORKING!

carr1eg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.23.32 AM.png

After I filled out my info, referral, sim number (but no credit card yet), and clicked on next, the page was stuck in processing for a several minutes and then I got this error. I have tried incognito mode several times as well.  Seems super unreliable website to me, for a self-serve platform this is alarming...

update: after jumping through the previous hoop after filling out that form multiple times, i put my credit card in and hoped for the best... however, i got the same error!!! My credit card is already charged and when i tried the sim, it is not working at all! This issue is so common that there are others who are experience the same. From the very beginning the website has proven to be extremely buggy and unreliable. 

33 REPLIES 33

@carr1eg wrote:

Same error. Website seems to be unreliable from the get go. Does this happen often

Occasionally, what happens when you put the sim in your phone?

EDIT: Also, do not try to port your number during activation, get it working first. then port after.

carr1eg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same error. Website seems to be unreliable from the get go. Does this happen often

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@carr1eg wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.23.32 AM.png

After I filled out my info, referral, sim number (but no credit card yet), and clicked on next, the page was stuck in processing for a several minutes and then I got this error. I have tried incognito mode several times as well.  Seems super unreliable website to me, for a self-serve platform this is alarming...

Hi and welcome.

Have you tried a different browser/computer? or clearing cache? Waiting about a hour and trying again?

What happens when you try again, same error or invalid sim?

Need Help? Let's chat.