cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this work outside of Quebec

Joel1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I get the 75 gig package in saskatchewan.it says This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec.and yet you all seem to be getting service in other provinces what is going on hear can I get this or not and how come nobody at the company can answer a simple question like this 

12 REPLIES 12

@Joel1234  The items in the "offer details" are listed with numbers and symbols. Each item only applies if there is a matching symbol shown on the plan.  In the case of the Quebec only provision it has a + in the offer details but there is no + shown on the plan therefore it does not apply to that plan.  On that plan there is a *** and a 1 and a ++ so those are the only items in the offer details that apply to that plan (edited to add that I don't see a ++ in the offer details, I think that should be item 3).

Joel1234

Ok I will order then but they should change that they almost lost my business because of thear misinformation.if it says it's only for Quebec anybody outside of Quebec wouldn't bother.the only reason I did is because a you tube video told me it was Canada wide they have probably lost thousands of would be costumers to that miss orint

Joel1234

It still saysThis plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec. Under the information button this is confusing 

slusagm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Joel1234 

if you see the plan in Saskatchewan, you can then ignore the Quebec resident only thing. 

I changed the location drop down and I see that plan everywhere

Some plans in Quebec are different, but not the only you mentioned

Joel1234

Yes exactly can I get this plan in Saskatchewan I know it works everywere that was never a question 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Joel1234 

If you are in Saskatchewan, you can get any plan you find under this link for SK: 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/plans?network=ALL

The $40-75GB plan is NOT a Quebec only plan, it is a plan for all provinces

There is a confusion with the terms you see because this is a general offer details  template for all plan, that line about Quebec only has a point , which only for plans with that  , and the $40-75 GB plan does NOT have that

@Joel1234 wrote:

Yah read the fine print in the very bottom it says This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec and yet you say it works everywere so you can understand my confusion 

That can be ignored.  There is a symbol next to that condition.  That symbol isn't there next to to the details of the $40/75GB plan and does not apply.  That disclaimer aobut the plan only being Quebec residents is shown there for all plans, regardless of whether or not it appiles.

@Joel1234 wrote:

Yah read the fine print in the very bottom it says This plan is for Quebec residents only and intended for use in Quebec and yet you say it works everywere so you can understand my confusion 

Batman is right if the plan you are looking at is the one referred to in the response.  It does not appear to be restricted to Quebec only.  As for the description of the Quebec only plans, the wording is confusing.  What they mean is that if you are a Quebec resident and you get the plan, you can use your phone anywhere in Canada.  The wording is intended to restrict who can get the plan and not where it can be used.  

Joel1234

As long as I can get a Saskatchewan number I'm in this is way cheaper then the other providers I just want to make sure it works in Saskatchewan 

Joel1234

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Joel1234 , I don't think it is possible.  I am not totally sure how it is policed, likely phone number area code, perhaps address or both.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Joel1234 

If the plan says "This plan is for Quebec Residents Only and is intended to use in Quebec", I think that's your answer right there.

But if THIS is the plan you're actually talking about, this plan can be taken by anyone in Canada

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717899587942.png

EDIT: at the top, pick Sask.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717899667856.png

Those plans are available to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.