cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does "unlimited Canada-wide talk" mean I can make calls on my phone when in a different province?

pillar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm travelling outside my home province on Wed but inside Canada.  Do I need to do anything difference to ensure my phone is fully functional when I do this?

8 REPLIES 8

@tutulau wrote:

I still have the problem to call land line number at Ancaster. I can not make a land line call.

Please help.

If this issue is persistent, you might have a problem with account provisioning. You will need the moderator team to investigate the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

tutulau

I still have the problem to call land line number at Ancaster. I can not make a land line call.

Please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tutulau wrote:

Thank you for your reply.

Let make it clear, I have a plane Canada Wide call unlimited and International text $40 for 4.5 GB plan in Ontario. If I travel to Montreal Quebec, do I have to do anything before I go, in order to call and receive call from anyone in Canada?

Thank you.

No.

@tutulau wrote:

Let make it clear, I have a plane Canada Wide call unlimited and International text $40 for 4.5 GB plan in Ontario. If I travel to Montreal Quebec, do I have to do anything before I go, in order to call and receive call from anyone in Canada?

Thank you.

Your plan will work the same no matter your location within the country.

tutulau

Thank you.

@tutulau, this thread isn't correctly answered, as the original question didn't contain enough information to do so.

If you're on a Province-Wide plan, all outgoing calls inside the province you're connected to a tower in, are no-charge.  All incoming calls are also received. Outgoing calls to other provinces are considered long distance and would need a Long Distance addon to make them.

On a Canada-Wide calling plan, as long as you're in Canada and connected to the network, calls to other Canadian numbers will connect.

For your question - if you need LD addons, the costs are $8 for 200 Canada and US minutes, $15 for 400 minutes to 18 Countries including Canada and the US.

tutulau

Does it cost money to add the plan?

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

If you have the Canada wide talk option or add a Long Distance add-on to your province wide plan you are good to go.

Text and Data are always Canada wide.

Enjoy your trip!

Need Help? Let's chat.