cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my self service account have to be active to earn community rewards?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’d like to earn a $1 or $2 by participating in the community. If my self service account is not active can I still accumulate a community reward?

7 REPLIES 7

Hollister

This is why I think you can still earn community points even in suspension. The money will accumulate for community and you can use for renewal. That is how I read it. 

“Can I still access Public Points if I’m in suspend? You can still access Public Points if you’re in suspend. You will also continue to earn rewards you’re eligible for. However, you will not be able to redeem items other than bill credits, until you’ve made a payment and reactivated your account. If you remain in suspend for more than 90 days, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will lose your phone number and your earned points.”

@Hollister 

The $1 credit will automatically be applied on the next month’s bill. If your account is suspended for 35 days then will disappear.

Hollister

@hTideGnow 

So I am active now. If I participate to earn $1 this month for December and at the end of the 30 day cycle I do not renew for another 35 days will that $1 not be used when I renew?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Hollister  the system will only apply those rewards credit or points on renewal.  So, if account is suspended, there is no renewal and hence no rewards   😞 

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Hollister NO.. you need active forum account. in order to earn the reward.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Your account/service needs to be active, @Hollister 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Hollister hi no sorry in order to collect rewards your account needs to be active 

Need Help? Let's chat.