cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have issues with agents giving wrong info? me yes.

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have been told my referral amount would be done on the renewal date. I waited and the person was a liar. Today, I spoke to someone else and told me no worries we will fix it and said everything has been fixed and it turns out that another agent same day today said " I am so sorry" not possible to credit the amount since my referee has to ask for it! what's wrong here with the agents who are telling the wrong information? 

Am I responsible for the wrong info provided? clearly not.  I am so disappointed and I cannot believe today I was still going to refer someone else.

31 REPLIES 31

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you on the points system or the rewards system?

But I'm not sure of the exact story here. Are you the customer who got referred? Or are you the customer that referred someone?

The newly referred customer would get a $10 credit shortly after sign up. The referring customer would get a $1 added to their referral reward or a point added. Then at the next renewal that customer would get the additional $1 reward. Points need to be accumulated to be able to do anything with them.

Need Help? Let's chat.