cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I keep the rewards if I switch the plan

Lakeview
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm currently on the $15/month plan and I'm enjoying the royalty reward and referral bonus. I'm interested in switching to the $34/month Can-US 50GB plan. If I make this switch, will I still be able to retain all my rewards? Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

Lakeview

thank you everyone for the help, i just made the switch. 

Lakeview

thank you, i just made the switch. 

hi @Lakeview no, they were saying that for those on the point system. 

if you are now on legacy rewards, no need to worry 

Lakeview

I see 'earn $1.7/month on point value...' in the detail page. It shouldn't apply to me if I'm not switching to the point system, right?

hi @Lakeview no need to worry. Just make sure you read. Even you pressed by mistake, there is a prompt to confirm. So, read before you press Yes on anything 

@Lakeview  Just avoid going into the rewards portal and you won’t accidentally hit something you shouldn’t to change over to points , even then I think you have to confirm the change but I just avoid the place  to be safe 

Lakeview

How can I ensure that I don't accidentally opt in to Public Points? Is it specified anywhere when I make the switch?

MandyJS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, can confirm that you will keep your legacy rewards if you switch to a new plan. I just recently did and was relieved to see that my rewards stayed intact 🙂 The only way to lose your legacy rewards is for you to switch to the points reward system, which isn't worth it for those of us with higher legacy rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Lakeview you won't get switched to points rewards. I have done that and I can confirm

So, you will get to keep the same rewards saving as before

Make the plan change and enjoy 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @Lakeview 

The ONLY way you lose them is if you opt in to Public Points.

Just don't, EVER, choose to do that unless you want to save less than you can under the Legacy rewards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lakeview  YES you will keep old rewards I can confirm I just switched to this  plan and kept my old rewards 

Handy1_0-1709426525184.png

Need Help? Let's chat.