cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount?

Kered13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Noticed when logging in there is a $5 month discount.

Wondering if we are entitled -  If so, how?

Or is it to draw in new business?

I also see 50% off SIM card when activating on line.  This leads me to believe the offer is not for us.  Now wondering if anyone knows if we get a "break" besides Christmas giveaways.

Yes, still new and not around as much as I like.

Mayors, let me know and of course, anyone else that is in the know.

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

@Kered13 

You activated a little while ago so you are enjoying the $5 "discount" per se....your plan will be grandfathered in as long as you don't change it once the $5 price increase comes into effect. At this time the $5 "discount" is offered to all customers if you look into your account you can still schedule a plan change to a "discounted" canada wide calling plan. The exception to this is the $15 plan as it is now province wide calling plan only so if you are on the $15 canada wide calling plan....its not coming back as far as we know so think carefully before changing plans.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kered13 

PM have increase their old plan by $5 on Canada-wide calling and texting and the old plan price is only Province-wide calling and texting.

The new $5 discount is a limited time offer.

If you are looking for a deal, try Canadian Cell Supplies. They are offering free PM SIM with 2nd Month free if you activate with them. 😉

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/a/bundles/free-sim-public-bundle-1sba?utm_campaign=emailmarketing_1... 

@Kered13 wrote:

Noticed when logging in there is a $5 month discount.

Wondering if we are entitled -  If so, how?

Or is it to draw in new business?

I also see 50% off SIM card when activating on line.  This leads me to believe the offer is not for us.  Now wondering if anyone knows if we get a "break" besides Christmas giveaways.

Yes, still new and not around as much as I like.

Mayors, let me know and of course, anyone else that is in the know.

The 50% off the price of the SIM card is if you order it directly from the Public Mobile website.  There actually is no $5 per 30 day discount. The "sale" that is being advertised is actually advance notice that the price of the Canada-wide calling plans will be going up in price soon unless new customers activate soon or unless existing customers switch to it now. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The $5 per month discount is for new activation for Canada wide plans.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kered13 

The $5 per month discount is just a fancy "marketing" way of public mobile showing that their prior price points are being increased by $5. 

If you were looking to activate with public mobile, I might do so sooner than later as this "limited-time offer" may expire at any time.

Need Help? Let's chat.