cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled Access

alissonnicolecr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I'm a customer and suddenly I couldnt use my data anymore I thought it ran out but when I wanted to check it I couldn't get into my account. After that it says that my email was invalid, I've been having an active plan. I don't know what happenned, can I do something?

5 REPLIES 5

HI @alissonnicolecr   it's good, your account is there 🙂

please submit ticket to CS agent then

alissonnicolecr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can make and receive phone calls, what I cannot do is use my data and access my account. 

I tried the "I forgot my password" and I put my email to see if the problem was my password but it said that it was invalid.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @alissonnicolecr  if you call 1-855-4PUBLIC, then enter your phone number, does the system able to find your account?

If it cannot, then did you recently made a charge back on any Public Mobile or Koodo charge with your credit card?

But if it can find your account, then you just need to try to reset the password or submit ticket to CS agent for them to help resetting it

Please submit ticket at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@alissonnicolecr 

if you have access to a different phone, try calling your number and see what happens.

What do you hear when you dial 611 from your device?  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@alissonnicolecr   first, can you make and receive voice call?

does your phone shows it connected to Public Mobile network? or it does not connected?

Need Help? Let's chat.