cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive my sim card

Jeff19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered my sim card almost 2 weeks ago and it has not arrived and since there is absolutely zero customer support from you guys this is the only was to make the inquiry. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, anyways I just wanrt to know what is going on because it should have been here by now. Even with Covid-19 I have been ordering tons of stuff online and it has all arrived including things I purchased from the UK days after I purchased my sim card and yet you guys in Canada can't send it 2 provinces over?

18 REPLIES 18

@Tzj wrote:

I have been waiting for my sim since December 20, received the order number the same day but not tracking information from Canada Post. Can't get in touch with a live person even on the call, what should I do?

It's been taking 2,3 even 4 weeks for PM sims to arrive via Canada Post. You can be patient and wait a few more days or go to London Drugs and get a PM sim there.

Tzj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been waiting for my sim since December 20, received the order number the same day but not tracking information from Canada Post. Can't get in touch with a live person even on the call, what should I do?

@Jeff19 sorry you are having such a horrible experience. We are all customers here as qell just trying to help you out. There are so many stressors right now as well with COVID 19. 

Did you get a confirmation email for when it was sent? 

My first Sim took a little while to get to me so maybe you are facing the same type of scenario. 

If you feel they are giving you terrible customer service you definetly have the full ability to let everyone you know about the crappy service.

Really hope this gets figured out. And if it doesnt sorry this was your experience.

Cheers

Naepalm

Jeff19

And when you give that information and then the next message is him asking for it again and so you send it again to him and then guess what? That is right the next reply from him was asking again, the guy wasn't paying attention or helping at all. So don't try to be a smart ass buddy, sure you ask once and then you give them help, you don't keep giving the run around. Garbage customer service, which is why I took screenshots of the conversations and posting them on Instagram and Facebook just so people knw how crappy it really is.

@Jeff19 wrote:

The mod is no help at all, I understand here it is just customers but since they don't really give you any options to contact them this is where you have to go/ Seriously the mod kept asking me to send him my name, email, address, and where I ordered the sim card from multiple times, he never once helped or answered any of my questions at all and if those are actual employees then that tells you exactly what you need to know about this company.

@Jeff19 yes what do you expect them to ask you? they need to know if you are who you say you are so they can check your account and possibly check where your sim is 

Jeff19

The mod is no help at all, I understand here it is just customers but since they don't really give you any options to contact them this is where you have to go/ Seriously the mod kept asking me to send him my name, email, address, and where I ordered the sim card from multiple times, he never once helped or answered any of my questions at all and if those are actual employees then that tells you exactly what you need to know about this company.

@Jeff19 wrote:

At this point after dealing with the "moderators" I just want a refund for the sim card I paid for and you did not send to me. I am sick of getting the run around as the moderator keeps asking me to send him the exact same information over and over and not doing anything to help with this. As this is showing me how this company works and how terrible the customer service is I do not want to do business with you guys and will go to another provider with actual customer support. So what is the run around process for me to get a refund because based on everything you have shown me so far as a company I know there will be something?

@Jeff19  I can understand your frustration but we are only customers here the Moderator Team are PM employees and they are the only ones that can resolve your issue. You just need to be patient.

My experience with PM  is that the start might be a little bumpy but it smooth sailing after that.

Hopefully you will get it resolved soon.

Jeff19

At this point after dealing with the "moderators" I just want a refund for the sim card I paid for and you did not send to me. I am sick of getting the run around as the moderator keeps asking me to send him the exact same information over and over and not doing anything to help with this. As this is showing me how this company works and how terrible the customer service is I do not want to do business with you guys and will go to another provider with actual customer support. So what is the run around process for me to get a refund because based on everything you have shown me so far as a company I know there will be something?

@Jeff19 wrote:

I did that and the stupid bot just lead me to posting my question on here. I got an email saying it was sent express post and I would get it in 3-5 business days and now it is almost 2 weeks and nothing.

@Jeff19 

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that you did not receive your card and include the order number the message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

@Jeff19 
@Triguy wrote:

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right

Did you try the tracking suggestion above ? It should show you the progression of your item on it's way to you. As you can imagine...things are slower than normal these days.

If there's a London Drugs or Walmart close to you..they sell them there too. When yours arrives in the mail, save it for a gift to a family member or friend. They'll all want a PM account when the $ee how much money you're $aving.

Good luck.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Jeff19 wrote:

I ordered my sim card almost 2 weeks ago and it has not arrived and since there is absolutely zero customer support from you guys this is the only was to make the inquiry. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me, anyways I just wanrt to know what is going on because it should have been here by now. Even with Covid-19 I have been ordering tons of stuff online and it has all arrived including things I purchased from the UK days after I purchased my sim card and yet you guys in Canada can't send it 2 provinces over?

Jeff,

Canada post has been a bit slow on delivering SIM cards, that is for sure. This is a complaint I have heard almost daily at this point. @CS_Agent maybe you all could look into this and see what is going on with the supply chain.

I know that the cards are actually shipped from a store close to you so it could just be that the hours of operation for the store that is close to you might be reduced. 

You can pick up a SIM from local Walmart as well or reach out to the community and see if someone would send one to you. 

Hope you have a better day!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Jeff19 wrote:

I did that and the stupid bot just lead me to posting my question on here. I got an email saying it was sent express post and I would get it in 3-5 business days and now it is almost 2 weeks and nothing.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

@Jeff19 Hi ask the stupid bot to speak to a human this way it will create a ticket for you to talk with a moderator have a great day

Jeff19

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jeff19 You should receive email with tracking number for Canada post. can you track where the parcel is? If it is didn't arrive or you have no code, click on ? on bottom right and follow directions to contact moderators and solve the problem.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you check eBay or Craigslist? Often free if you commit to use sellers referral code. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

Submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right

Need Help? Let's chat.