cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive a SIM card

Jinny_b
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a SIM card November 27th and I still have not received the card. What should i do?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jinny_b 

Members have reported it may take up to 3 weeks for the SIM to arrive. You may choose to pickup another SIM in the meantime at a Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik for $10 or order one from Amazon for $4.99. Boxing Day promos are coming up for best plan deals of the year and it is a flash sale for a day or 2 so get ready to activate your SIM for the deals.

You can sell or giveaway the SIM when it arrives to a friend or family but tell them to use your referral code so they can get a $10 credit and you 1 point/month bonus.

JesseF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

Unfortunately, as Canada Post is an often utilized courier, your sim card may take as long as three weeks to arrive. This is why I'd personally recommend purchasing an ESIM if your phone is compatible.

I hope you get your card soon, and welcome to Public Mobile. Please be assured service is never as slow as SIM card deliveries.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jinny_b   If it doesn't arrive tomorrow that will be 10 business days so you could contact customer service to check its status. Use this link to send a private message.  An agent will reply at your inbox, eithet an envelope icon top right of this page or tap your avatar for a drop down with messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you can't wait any longer for it you can buy one at a corporate Telus/Koodo store or on Amazon and I believe PM will refund you.  Some people have reported up to 3 weeks for delivery from PM but mine only took a week so it varies.

Need Help? Let's chat.