cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get overcharged from switching plan on renewal date?

bf7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

image.pngimage.png

I have provided a screen shot of my recent payments for reference. added red lines to seperate payment between months

So recentely I swapped my old plan of ($40 for 4.5gb) to ($40 for 4.5gb+500gb bonus w/autopay) to get the 500gb bonus

I decided to click "change on renewal date" so I would not lose out on my current month.

Typically my statement is +$2 autopay, +$2 referral, +$36 from cc, plan is split into -$10 for 30 day plan and -$30 for 4.5GB. Which nets to 0 for the month

It seems I was cc was charged twice ($36 and $40) for december, $36 because of $2autopay and $2referral. Then I was charged 3 times for the 30 day plan -$10*3 when I only should of been charged once. Am I correct? If this indeed is a billing error, who I contact to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bf7

Looks like Auto top up from CC only happened once...but it also says it took from account balance..if you had 40 in your account previously ..to me it looks like you were charged incorrectly..if you didnt then your up 20$

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would check my on line credit card account and see what  total charges charges were actually deducted . The billing breakdown on Public Mobile is difficult to follow at times and does not regularly reflect what is actually deducted from your credit card . 

If the charge was to high on your actual credit card once you check it , I would contact moderator team with this and see if they can correct it if actual over charge occurred. 

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bf7 wrote:

If this indeed is a billing error, who I contact to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

@bf7I don't really understand the billing portion. A more experienced member will have to help you with that but as for for contacting support send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Need Help? Let's chat.