cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialed number not in service?

Christian001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This morning after turning my phone on, I could not reach some numbers. Said my office number was not in service. Any toll free numbers could not be reached either. Some customer numbers were also not working, but tried 4 or 5 times than worked. Then stopped again.

I have not changed anything on my phone. Just says "6UT1 the number you have reached is not in service". That is wrong, they are all in service. My office, my customers, etc. So what happened all of a sudden? In coming calls, no problem. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Christian001   Yes, I suggest you to dial 1 in front of the 10 digits, but no need to worry about cost

You likely have a plan for Canada wide calling, so, there is really no long distance calls   Calls to all Canadian numbers are covered under the Canada wide calling plan.  

Just in case you only have Provincial wide calling plan, if the call is out of province, PM is a prepaid provider and hence won't charge you extra, just that the call won't connect

However, there has been lots of calling issue yesterday, it is good to open ticket with PM support to have htem have a look. There is no longer to call, but you open ticket with them and they will respond via Community inbox 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Christian001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Really, that's your suggestion? Dial 1 for long distance? I got my first cell phone in 1986! I have all my long distance #'s in my phone book with a 1 in front. I tried all this stuff. Off/on, off overnight, sim card in/out. Still can't call a 877 #'s and some local #'s. And there is no agent to call.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Christian001 many people have problem with calls today , likely a system problem

try to turn off the phone for 5 mins and see if it helps

Also, make sure you dial 1 in front of the 10 digits number 

Need Help? Let's chat.