cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete picture.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I want to delete some pictures in my account but can't find the way to do it..Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@slash407 wrote:

just play around with the configurations, u'll get it. not hard

Lieux has already figured it out how to delete profile pictures by using instructions provided by other members.   This was likely because I was asking someone earlier to delete some screenshots in the user profile because that person accidently left his/her phone number in it.

@Anonymous  Never needed to use it before..I have always something to learn! Smiley Wink a little cleaning 🧹 is good sometimes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

I want to delete some pictures in my account but can't find the way to do it..Thanks.

Click avatar besde notifications. My profile, my photos, all images. Move mouse on top of picture, and hit the x and Yes.

Thanks...I clicked on MY SETTINGS not on MY PROFILE that's why I couldn't do it ..in my settings section...Smiley Frustrated

That's what I get for assuming too much when you've been here this long. 🙂

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

Click avatar besde notifications. My profile, my photos, all images. Move mouse on top of picture, and hit the x and Yes.

Thanks...I clicked on MY SETTINGS not on MY PROFILE that's why I couldn't do it ..in my settings section...Smiley Frustrated

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Lieux wrote:

Click on "My photos" which will open your gallery. Place cursor on picture you want to delete. Delete ("X") and edit buttons will apear in upper right corner of picture. Click on the "X".

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Lieux Hover your mouse on top right corner and X button will appear. Unfortunately, you will have to delete one by one.

abc.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

Hover over them and the little X will appear.

And you can turn on batch processing and multi-delete.

Need Help? Let's chat.